Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Horse Tale


I was always curious about animal sex, especially horse sex which I was not brave enough to try it. I tried other types of animal which I will talk about in later stories but not horses.
One day I heard one of my friends who lives in a farm not so far from our city, about 20-30 minute drive, she said her mother usually fucks their horse, I was shocked, but same time so turned on as I was curious about it, I told her I would love to watch.
She said it would not be easy, but she usually hides in a hidden place and watches her mother does it sometimes without being noticed by her mother so far, so she promised to call me when convenient, so we can sneak and watch secretly together, I remember meeting her mother once, she is a nice looking woman of late thirties, early forties may be, but taking good care of her looks and body, she looked so sexy with nice legs, beautiful feminine figure too.
One day I received a call to go to the farm, I went there right away, as I arrived, she took me by hand saying her mother will be going to the horses area, so we went ahead of time, chose a nice place close enough to see the acts without being seen as she usually hides there.
We were talking and so, when we noticed her mother walking alone towards the horses area, we were hiding and watching as the lady got closer to the horse, rubbed its back and went around it, then she took off her top and bra revealing her fairly big and nice looking tits, took off her skirt and panties and was fully naked.
She looked around to see if there was anybody then got closer to the horse, sat under it and was rubbing her belly getting to the horse cock, she was rubbing it playing with it, till I noticed the horse cock was extending and getting hard I guess, she kept holding and rubbing it, even kissing it and putting her tongue and lips on it till it was fully hard to its biggest size which looked so big for a cock, it was, I would say, bigger than any cock I have seen so far, real huge, very long, very thick almost two colors wavy or so.
The woman got a big wooden box which had some blanket on it, sat it under the horse sat on it, held the horse cock in her hand and started rubbing her body with it, first on her tits, we both could notice how hard her nipples were getting, she must have been turned on by the hard cock of the horse.
Then she lifted her legs up, spreading them wide open rubbing her own pussy with it, we were so close to her, that we could see the whole act clearly, the horse cock was rubbing her pussylips spreading them, we could easily see her pussylips were so swelled and so shiny being wet.
To my surprise she got the horse cock with her hand rubbing it to her clit then pussy hole trying to shove it in slowly till she got the head in her, she thought she was alone as she was moaning so loud while she was shoving the horse cock inch by inch in her pussy, I could not hold myself watching the horse literally fucking her while she was screaming as if fucked by a man, shoving the cock deeper and deeper in her
I was really turned on and so wet, as I put my hand under my skirt feeling my panties which were soaking wet, so was my friend who was acting as if she was the one fucked by the horse at that moment, we watched closely as her mother was taking that huge dick deeper in her cunt screaming like a real whore spreading so wide, we knew she was having orgasm after another.
As of a sudden she pulled the dick out of her pussy, got up moved the wooden box a way, and bended over in doggie style under the horse, luckily enough her behind was to our side, as she took the hard cock and rubbed it to her asshole and pussy, taking some wetness of her pussy on it transferring it to her asshole while moaning and seem to be enjoying the act as we were too.
Then she was trying to shove it up her ass slowly, I turned to my friend who was on hands and knees watching closely as I was too, and asked,” is your mom really going to get fucked in the ass by this monster horse cock?”, she nodded saying” it is not the first time I see her do it, you will see now”, but she looked me in the eye and smiles, I can tell she is as horny as I am.
By the way until now this friend and I have been friends for a while we talk freely and openly about everything including sex, but we have never had sex together, I know she had a boyfriend by then, so did I, so I was not sure if she was bisexual, and I never told her directly that I was.
As her mother got the cock head in her asshole and pushed her ass back and up taking more and more of it screaming and winding but still holding the cock in her hand to take control of it, we could see clearly the pussy juices flowing from her pussy down her inner thighs as she was screaming loud enjoying the special strange fuck.
I told my friend “what a whore your mom is”, she smiled saying “so are we both, watching her fucked while both of us are really getting wet down there” I then was brave enough to put my hand under her skirt felt her pussy over her panties and both were soaking wet, the panties and her pussy, I smiled saying” well yes I guess we both are”.
She looked me in the eyes in a very special way, full of passion, sex hunger, lust, etc. when I did that, I did not pull my hand back right away after checking, but I kept it on her pussy, rubbed it around with my hand and fingers over her panties, then we both looked back at her mother fucked by the horse, but my hand stayed there rubbing while she did not seem to mind or object as she did nothing to stop me.
The surprise came as my hand was still on her pussy while she reached under my skirt too and was feeling and rubbing my wet pussy, saying “let me see how wet you are?” her hand was going in circles on my pussy rubbing and playing not just checking, especially when she moved my underwear a side and touched my wet bare pussy, but I sure did like what she was doing at that moment and I did the same to here’s.
As of a sudden, her mother pulled the horse cock out of her ass, using her hand, lowered it pointing its head to her pussy, pushing it in, it went in her easier this time, as she pushed her whole body higher and back to the horse as we felt the whole length of the horse cock disappeared in her pussy.
She pushed her body back to the giant horse cock taking it all in her, froze for a moment when the horse was pushing its cock deep in and out of her stretched wide open pussy in thrusts, strong ones that made her make a noise when the horse pushes in then pulls out of her.
Only that moment she was actually and really fucked by the horse leaving its cock in her cunt without even holding it, giving full control to the horse to fuck her deep and hard, but she seemed to be experienced enough leaving safe space ahead of her to move forward to get it out of her if it hurts her as we both figured.
As of a sudden she pulled away letting the horse cock slides out of her pussy, a moment later the horse came pumping lots of liquid out of its cock, it was like a hose of water spraying all over her body filling her pussy, ass, back and most of her body with the horse cum, she even moved backwards to take as much as she could of it all over her body, it must have felt good for her, which seemed to us thick a bit but thinner than man’s cum.
She relaxed a little, and then went inside where I was told there is a shower and bath facilities may be to clean up, that is when my friend and I forgot all about her mother, finding ourselves in 69 licking each other pussies deep, each sucking and biting hard clits, rubbing licking and tongue, finger fucking each other.
It looks like we were loud without paying attention as we both came same time, relaxed, we lifted heads up to find her mother standing there looking at us staring with a grin on her face.
We both blushed red and crept back as she asked “how long have you sluts been here?” none of us gave an answer, then I decided to brave out and answered “since the first moment you rubbed the horse cock to make it hard” she seems to like my answer, eased up the grin on her face, smiled saying “then you watched the whole show?” yes I said “and it is not the first time your daughter enjoys it”.
We were still both panty less as we took our under wears off while making love to each other, our skirts up to our waists and full pussies in show, she kneeled down touched my pussy while same time touched her daughter’s pussy with her other hand saying” then let mamma show you how it is done the proper way.
We both spread our legs for her to easily access our still wet pussies and laid on our backs as she was on her knees facing both of our pussies rubbing us both with both hands, she lowered her head closer to my pussy and started licking it while rubbing her daughter’s pussy, then she was alternating her tongue between our pussies till we both came screaming so loud both same time.
She got up got fully naked again, laid on her back spread her legs telling her daughter “come on honey, time to return the favor and please mamma while I service the pussy of our guest”, her daughter was between her legs licking her already soaking pussy while I was riding her face having her tongue and fingers in my pussy till we screamed loud Cuming again and again
We all dressed up, she was talking to us nicely, she asked her daughter “how long have you been watching me fucking the horse?”, she told her a couple of months, she then told us, she has been doing it over the past three years at least three to four times a week, considering this horse as her lover now and her sex partner, she said she got so used to his dick that she can’t live without it.
When I asked her how could she take it all in her while it is so big she laughed saying the woman’s pussy is stretchy if treated properly and she said we both could do it but never to try it on our own, but if we want she could teach us how to do it.
That day I went home adding two more lovely new experience of seeing a woman fucking a real horse with my own eyes, also adding something special which is having sex for the first time with this friend of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment