Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All Police Actions Are Not Racially Motivated

Well, I got pulled over last night by the Dallas Police, the bad part was I was in the parking lot of Walgreens, just picked up my good drugs, and was ready to go to get a Dbl Burger. all at once as I pull out and start to leave a car comes up behind me, I pull to a vacant area in the parking lot and another car pulls up light blaring , spotlight right in my face.

I was not happy at all because I knew I hadn't done anything, my automobile was in compliance, and I could not have broken any laws cause all I did was back out of my parking space and start driving out the parking lot. A young female office approached my vehicle standing a little to my rear with her flashlight shining right in my face.

She said, how are you doing tonight? I glared at her but did not respond, and she said you do not have to give me that dirty look. I then asked, why are you bothering me, everything is in order.....she said, your plates came up on a warrant hit. I said, WARRANT HIT, I have no warrants, here take my insurance and licenses, she did not take them, she checked my VIN number, walked around to the front of my truck and checked the front plate, then came back and said, take your insurance papers outta the binder, I did, she took them and returned to her car, but the other officer stayed on stance behind his door.

She was gone a few minutes and returned and said have a good night Mr Moore, and I said you guys be careful out there. Fuming I drove off, with my mind screaming the nerve of those dirty haters. Later after thinking it over, I realized I had let all the years of anger and disappointment in My America again arise in me. This demon is one that I will fight the balance of my days.

If my truck had been stolen, or a serial killer had me held hostage, or I was the uni-bomber they would be instant heroes. I talked it over with my wife and we reasoned the actions away as good Officers doing their job and not profiling. So I am gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and continue Backing The Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment