Monday, October 5, 2009

What The Hell Is Going On

Did our American dream just evaporate right in front of our faces? Somebody tell me what happend to our booming economy, the bullish stock market, and my damn retrement funds. Oh, by the way while I was getting it all setup in place my health started to fail and ...what the hell happened to my health care? The price is so damn high that I can only pay for it now with my credit card... Damn those SOB's, that jacked my credit card rate up to 29% ... Let me pay these SOB's off and cut them up.......the wife wants a fancy remodeling job done in the kitchen and bathroom....maybe I should sell one of my properties...damn the housing market is down and no one has money to buy let alone a good enough great rating to get financing...I gotta look at my budget, trim some fat...OK let's see now, I can do without XM Radio, awww , about half of the channel on Dish Network, all these magazines,,hell I do not need them either, OK is that enough cuts...Damn still in a crunch, better get a sharper knife ...Gotta cut deeper.

I do not need blackberry internet on my phone...those SOB's you cannot access the net at all with that damn phone unless all the connection are cut, well to hell with it, I can live without it. All I need is texting and a medium amount of minutes anyway. Let me check and see if I can get lower insurance for same services. Oh let me get rid of my road service...cut back on my entertainment expenses, I will only make necessary trips.

Whew, that was exhausting, let me sit back and do some budgeting...I know with all those cuts my budget should be a little less cramped and I should be able to relax and maybe enjoy a few days without this crap on my mind.

What!! What!! Still not enough.. My God how the hell was this deck of cards standing anyway?

Ring!!! Ring!!! Hello.... Mr Moore did you forget to send in your payment, it is three days past due....Dammit I am trying to balance my budget here...somma you muthas just gonna have to wait and somma of you just not getting a damn payment this month, now bye I gotta get back to my budget.

OK OK, back to the task at hand... oh, I no longer need that business line..it is just eating up money I can go to the no line internet service if it does not downgrade my speed. Oh, if I get rid of that line, my ISP service goes up $10 and I have to add my fax number to my other line, and you say it will be a net savings of what $5...damn well forget that...gotta find something else... let me call those credit card MF's and negotiate some settlement payoffs. Oh, really... Can I make payments on that?

OK, Family Meeting!!

This is what we gonna have to do to get back on track.

I have made all the cuts that I can right now, is there anything you guys think you can give up?

Wife ~~~~~I gave up everything I was gonna give up years ago. It is not my problem. I am gonna get that work done in the kitchen and bathroom and I will be through for a while.

Daughter ~Well I am gonna need some help getting my car fixed, it needs a battery and gonna need brakes soon. Also your Grand baby gotta have things, so don't forget that. Other than that I do not fit into your budget...Oh, Dad you got $50, I am broke.

Thoughts in my head: These bitches crazy, I do not think they know the gravity of the situation, but let me look deeper later, maybe I overlooked a few things.

Wow, wrong folks to talk to about budgeting.

Now you multiply that and cut out all the entertainment and new purchases...Oh and lay off a large percentage of the workforce, since nobody is spending and you will see why the economy is still tanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment